Pages

For Sale

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Friday Fun {Red Hot 2}

I'm back with another hot color combo for you using MFT's Red HotLast week's combo was Red Hot + Orange Fizz, and this week's I've switched out Orange Fizz for Nightshift Blue. This combo inspires visions of all things nautical and the 4th of July, and although I have nothing in the nautical realm for you today, I do have a little 4th of July treat using last week's WSC #128 sketch.

This is You're So Special to Me colored in patriotic colors and fussy cut before layering her on a Sweet Tooth rectangle stamped with the snapshot definition from Captured Memories. She's just too cute all Betsy Ross'd!

To further accentuate her star status, I stamped one of the narrow brushstrokes from Abstract Art three time in Lemon Drop ink to create a shooting star trail. The Lemon Drop star is from Blueprints 4.  More stars can be seen in the Nightshift Blue layer which was cut with Scattered Stars Die-namics.

I carried on the Red Hot + Nightshift Blue color combination on the inside with a pop of Lemon Drop using the same Abstract Art brushstroke, a sentiment from Bold Statements (this month's Triple Scoop Set) and a tiny star from my Scattered Stars border on the front.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed the Red Hot + Nightshift Blue combination, and it inspires you to give it a whirl! Have a great weekend, all!
~Amy

MFT products used on today's card:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...