Pages

For Sale

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oh, cheez. It's yer birthday, yah!

I have a fun one to share with ya today, folks, and I tink I'll be makin' a couple more a dese here cards fer my stash, yah. Ü


If you follow along here on the old blog, you probably know that my daughter is going to college in Alaska, so I decided to send her a little 'love from Wisconsin' for her upcoming 20th birthday...did I just say '20th'?! Where does the time go?! Kendra loves her 'Sconnie roots, so I think she'll get a big bang outta this one!♥


I started with a cream colored card base, stamped it with a row of polka dots from Paper Smooches Geo-Graphic, and then layered on a Die-namics Fishtail Flag, a Silhouette WI shape and a 100% sentiment from LLD Document It - Off the Chart. I used two different fonts (Impact & Learning Curve) that I typed and placed on top of the WI shape for the sentiment shown above. Then, I filled them in with color (yellow and black) as well as changing their outline color to the coordinating color. I'm going to refer you to this tutorial from the Silhouette Blog for further instructions on the Print & Cut feature that I used to personalize my card.

 
The card inside uses more fun products from My Favorite Things: Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX, DC Lollipops Additions - Love, LLD Document It - Captured Memories, and DC Just My Type. Love the mixy-matchy look of all the MFT stampage!

And with that, I'll sign off with a Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter, Kendra! ♥
~Amy

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

OMG! I need to make one of these. My dear, sweet neighbor is from WI and she would totally get a kick out of this. LOVE it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...