Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club {Say Cheese!}

Ok, so I couldn't pass up an opportunity to give the land that I love a little shout out with this week's MFT WSC sketch...love me some cheeseheads, even if they're on the road again (sing it, Willy!).

A scrap-booker I am not (although I secretly want to join the ranks of Project Life), but since I am so.in.love. with anything Laina Lamb, I'm determined to work her stamps and Die-namics into my comfort zone as much as poss-ee-blo (possible)!

Here's my version of either a slice of Wisconsin's finest smattered on I-94 or the next Ellsworth Cheese Curd sponsered Indy car burning up the speedway...either way, "A Picture is worth a 1000 words", right?! Here's a word from our MFT sponsors:
 And there you have it...another fun card made possible by WI cheese and friends! Hope you can have a little fun with this week's sketch. Ü
~Amy

2 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

You are just way too clever, you know it?!

Lisa H. said...

you rock! I think I'll hang out here all night....love your stuff, girl! and your scrappy, stampy style would transition sooooo easily to scrapbooking!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...