Pages

For Sale

Saturday, October 6, 2012

YNS Sneak Peek: Full of Color & Hope!


Welcome to sneak peek day 1 for the upcoming new release at YNS next Tuesday! I'm featuring two new products: Full of Color (sentiment) and Your Next Die Trees! I'm in love with these trees...in.love. I decided to fore-go traditional fall colors for a chance to honor all of the strong, beautiful women out there fighting cancer, including those who've beaten it! My mom was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent her first chemo treatment yesterday, so yes, this is near and dear to my heart and on my mind!
♥Think Pink ♥

Please stop by the YNS blog today for a complete list of  today's sneak peeks, and be sure to stop back on Tuesday for the new release blog hop!
~Amy

2 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful! <3

Alma de la Rosa said...

Just wonderful, Amy. Prayers for your beautiful mother and her daughter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...