Pages

For Sale

Thursday, July 26, 2012

YNS Fun Friday + Digi Deal on Skating Ellie!

Ain't she the cutest?! I first laid eyes on her and dressed her up a few of years ago (see this post if you're interested) and decided it was time to have some Skating Ellie fun once again! I think it's such a crying shame that some, ok most, of my stamps are only used a handful of times, so why not pull out a set or digi stamp file and dust it off for some fun this week?! In celebration of Skating Ellie, our dear sweet Karen at YNS is offering the Skating Ellie Digi Stamp for just $2...yes, 2 bucks!  The great thing about these digi files is that you can resize them to whatever suits your need. For today's card, I printed her out in a wallet size using my Windows Picture Viewer software, easy peasy lemon squeezy I'm telling ya!

Here's a look at the whole sha-bang. I used last week's Mojo Monday sketch along with some fun paper from Echo Park's Snow Day Collection...love the colors! The 'Brrr' sentiment is actually a rub-on from the paper collection...I know, one of those rub-ons included in the paper collection kit that you never usually use?! Yep, see...I'm beginning to let loose here and use up some of those hoarded supplies. You can do it, too!

Be sure to pop on over to the YNS Blog today for more YNS Fun Friday Christmas/Winter in July!  I'll be back (maybe) tomorrow with another fun challenge card I worked on today.
~Amy

2 comments:

wendy said...

oh Amy she is so adorable! love the papers and layout too!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

She is simply darling, Amy! You did a beautiful job coloring her up! Great design, too! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...