Pages

For Sale

Friday, June 8, 2012

TCP Tuesday 213: I Miss You!

Welcome to this week's TCP Tuesday Color Challenge from The Cat's Pajamas! I have to say that our challenge hostess, Lori, has chosen the yummiest color palette to kick off summer, with melon, orange and lemon colors. I couldn't resist this hexagon craze that's every-which-way-you-look these days and used my trusty Silhouette Cameo to snip out a few for me. After I cut my anchor hexagons from solid paper, I simply used them as a template to create more hexagons from scraps of patterned paper. Easy peasy lemon squeezy, my friends! My clean-and-simple card is topped off with a simple sentiment from the must-have-set Simply Said and a grosgrain bow in lemon. Here is Lori's color palette...yum!

Be sure to check out Alma's blog for more TCP Tuesday details as well as the announcement of this week's Weekly Winner! As for me, I'm all a go-go for watermelon these days, so I'm off to search for watermelon smoothie recipes as we head into a hot weekend here in WI! How about this one...

Have a great weekend!
~Amy

2 comments:

KelliJo said...

LOVE THE WHOLE DARN THING!!!!!!

wendy said...

ohh yummy smoothie and even yummier card Amy...Love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...