Pages

For Sale

Friday, May 4, 2012

TCP Tuesday 208

This week's TCP Tuesday challenge is a color challenge: lime green, red and gold, in honor of Cinco de Mayo. Let's grad a red solo cup and get the weekend in gear, eh?! Before we do that, let's have a little fun with these colors, in the form of a red mustache no less! I made this card for Secretary's Day this week and gave it to one of our dear school secretaries who is endlessly obliging me with answers to all of my silly-nilly questions. Without a doubt, she knows everything! Ok, about the card...it uses my new favorite TCP set, The Mustache Set and my new favorite CutUps die, Mustache!

Check out Lori's blog for all of the TCP Tuesday details and then stop over at Alma's blog, too, for more TCP Tuesday info and such. Have a great weekend!
Amy

1 comment:

wendy said...

so adorable... and fun

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...