Pages

For Sale

Friday, February 10, 2012

YNS Friday Fun: Ticket To My Heart

Welcome to YNS Friday Fun! I'm featuring a fun little adult-style Valentine using the newly released set, World Love from YNS.

I've got a little bit of everything going on here from machine stitching to die cutting to Silhouette cutting. I just love all the options out there in the papercrafting world today and putting them all together. The ticket strip was a freebie from Silhouette last week, so I cut that out, stamped the image from World Love and then Copic colored the heart on each figure. The sentiment is computer generated and then layered on a Big Scallop die cut after stitching the upper and lower edges of the sentiment strip. Just to add a bit more 'love' to the card, I stamped an additional heart background over the patterned paper using the heart from World Love.

Head on over to the YNS Blog for a fun Susie-Q Tip and more Friday Fun samples!
~Amy

1 comment:

Kerri said...

This is so clever, Amy! I LOVE it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...