Pages

For Sale

Thursday, February 2, 2012

YNS Friday Fun: Go For The Gold!

Happy Friday, everyone! This week has gone by at a snail's pace for me, so I'm more than happy to say TGIF! I'm guessing that the snail's pace could be, in fact, because my oldest son, Hank, is competing in a pretty important wrestling tourney this weekend, so I'm anxiously waiting to see how he's going to fare on Saturday! Go, Hank, Go!

Ok, so in honor of the Hankster (as we affectionately call him), I created a Friday Fun YNS Good Luck bottle tag for his beloved Gatorade using Seasonal Icons Set I. In lieu of traditional rainbow colors, I've opted for shades of our school color: Panther Purple! That's the beauty of the stamping world--you absolutely do not have to abide by traditional color schemes. In fact, the less traditional, the better...in some cases!


Here's a closeup of the ribbon/pot of Panther-gold...with a sweet pocket for a personal note and gift card using a cut file with my Silhouette (love that machine).
Remember to stop over at the YNS Blog for a complete listing of Friday Fun posts! I'll be back on Monday with a YNS sneak peek...see you then!
~Amy

1 comment:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I LOVE this Amy and the purple theme is awesome! I hope Hank kicked some serious butt this weekend! Go Hank Go!
Hugs
Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...