Pages

For Sale

Sunday, November 13, 2011

TCP Tuesday 184: Holiday Cheers!

This week's TCP Tuesday Challenge #184 is all about FOOD! Susan is our Hipster Hostess with the Mostess, and she's challenging us to use any food related TCP stamp. I, for one, like to start out my dining experience with a cocktail (or two), so I decided that's where I'd go with the foodie challenge--at happy hour with a dirty martini, please!


My card uses Make Merry along with Basic Grey's Jovial 6x6 pad, CutUps Circus Panels dies, jingle bells and TCP's Seam Binding in Olive!

Stop by Susan's blog for all the swanky TCP Tuesday details, before you know it, I'll be back with TCP Tuesday Challenge #185 (just cause I'm so late on this week's challenge)!

~Amy

2 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

YUM! I like the way you think.

Malin said...

I really adore your cards! I'm a card maker from Sweden and spend a lot of time to find new inspiration and you give me a lot! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...