Pages

For Sale

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Step Right Up for Sneaky Peek #3!

Sneaky Peek Week
Today's Sneaky Peek set is what this release is all about--Step Right Up with PJ Bear running the show (circus), so let's get it started with one of my favorite mediums, if you will: the B-I-N-G-O card!


I've combined my authentic vintage BINGO card (that my BSF Leigh gave me) with some of my fa-vor-ite papers from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found: Breeze 6x6 pad, linen thread from TCP, fun little leaf stick pins, and so on. BUT...I do need to call your attention to a few of the images and CutUps that you're seeing here...I know you saw them, so let's dish, huh?!

I showed off a bit of Admit One along with the CutUps Ticket die on Tuesday, so OF COURSE I had to throw that into my Bingo card menagerie, but that's not even the half of it--did y'all see PJ, the CutUps Big Top, Circus Border and Circus Panels?!?! Yep...gotta have 'em, so stop wondering if you should/you shouldn't/you should, cause you HAVE to have them. Yep.

Here's an up-close look at Big Top and layered Circus Panels (labels)...c'mon, what else can you ask for?! I'll tell you right now that the CutUps Big Top is just as easy as it looks...snip and piece it together. Alma's done all the ground work for us here, girls; all you do is mix/match those purty patterned papers and you've got circus magic!

Ready to Step Right Up for more fun?! Head over to Alma's blog for a list of everyone Sneaky Peeking today, and then come right back here Saturday for more Sneaky Peeks!
~Amy



5 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Breathtaking!! I can't stop looking at all the details on this. Incredibly creative.

Lana Clarke said...

Beautiful card Amy and I love the little pocket and ticket x

Alma de la Rosa said...

What you do with a single Bingo card is amazing. This piece is breathtaking.

Lori said...

Just amazing! With all the detail here, I could look at this for hours!

Anonymous said...

Shut up!! Look at this one, OMG! Brilliant in everyway!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...