Pages

For Sale

Monday, October 24, 2011

Spooky and Sweet {JiFFy}!

It's time to get JiFFy in October with my fellow gal-pals: Carole, Michele and Lori! If you're not familiar with our monthly JiFFy challenge, it goes something like this: one of us chooses the paper while another chooses the image to work with, and there you have it--the JiFFy (Just For Fun) challenge! This month our image is "Tabitha" from Taylored Expressions and our paper is "Countryside" from Crate Paper's Farmhouse Collection.

I have to admit that while I love both the paper and the TE cutie-witch Tabitha, mixing the two was a little bit of a challenge for me, so I went with "who says you have to use traditional holiday colors", and I quite like Tabitha dressed in 'olive aqua pumpkins'! To go along with the country-farmhouse feel of the paper, I added a bit of twine, burlap and buttons...oh, and that adorable little picket fence! I absolutely adore the size of the fence and if you likey-it too, you can find it at Taylored Expressions as well!

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back quite often this week with TCP Tuesday and more of YNS' 14 Days of Holiday Fun!
~Amy

3 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

I SO very much love the scrappiness of this, Amy! Your stitching, the little banner, the burlap...FABULOUS!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

So cute, funky and fun. I WANNA BE LIKE YOU, Amy! I would never have thought to do that with the sentiment. You're too dang clever, you know it?

Jody Morrow said...

Oh WOW. I adore this card. SO sweet, so many fun things to look at. Love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...