Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You're not old...


A quick post to share a birthday card I made last week using MFT's Die-namics Just My Type Die & stamp set along with a strip of my favorite paper from Cosmo Cricket--Circa 1934! I'm getting down to snips and strips of that paper, so I must order more, but you know how that goes--it's hard to stop buying at one little 6x6 pad of paper!

Lots to do today, so that's all the chit-chat I've got time for today. Thanks for stopping by!
~Amy

2 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Best Dental Clinic In Bhopal

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...