Pages

For Sale

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Waltzingmouse {always...celebrate...thanks}

I have to confess that I've been eyeing up, or should I say loving up, Waltzingmouse Stamps for quite some time now, and have finally taken the plunge. Yes folks, I've finally secured my first few sets from Waltzingmouse and am so happy with the stamps! Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the flooding of ideas that came into my head when I opened up Say It Loud, followed by Bitty Banners and Vintage Banners, I set the stamps aside for awhile until I could collect my thoughts!

As you can see, I started out quite simply, using the basic sketch idea for three different cards...anniversary, graduation & thanks:




Rest assured, I'll be back with more Waltzingmouse banners one of these days. In the meantime, please stop back next week for Sneaky Peek Week with The Cat's Pajamas...you won't want to miss a thing!
~Amy

1 comment:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Gorgeous, Puff! Can't wait to see what you do next with these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...