Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TCP Tuesday 154: Baby Braden Blog Hop

Welcome to this week's TCP Tuesday in the form of a blog hop for our fellow Cat Pack-er, Tracy Falco. Tracy and her husband recently welcomed a beautiful baby boy into the world, so we're celebrating with a little blog hop in honor of Braden....he's so sweet! You may have hopped here from Tori's blog, and if not, go back because I'm sure she's got some baby sweetness for us today!

My card uses two of the recently released sets, Catch My Drift and Simply Said, for a CAS baby card.  I've also used some yummy Lemon Divine Twine and a bit of argyle embossing on the aqua layer. For some reason, I love that argyle embossing on baby card...sort of reminds me of a baby blanket, I guess.

Let's keep the hop going here with your next stop being Carole's blog where you'll be treated to the most adorable TCP baby card in true CB-Style! Congratulations, Tracy!

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy this is so sweet!! The blue balloons are perfect! :)

Jenny said...

Love the clean-ness of it- just like a new baby!! I love argyle too on baby cards:)

Leigh OBrien said...

CA-UTE, Amy! I also have yet to master that "halo" effect. I think we might need to gather together for some personal instructions. Tori could teach us for sure!

Makalah said...

clean and simple and PERFECT! love it

kksb said...

Sweet and adorable!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh so sweet, Puff-Mommy! I think your halo effect looks great, but I'm more than willing to meet with you and Leigh to try to come up with an even better approach. Ooooh... MALL OF AMERICA!!!! That's where we need to meet next! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...