Pages

For Sale

Sunday, December 12, 2010

TCP Tuesday X2 & SFYTT



Hey there! I'm so behind on my TCP Tuesday cards, so I've combined the last two TCP Tuesday challenges, 137 (color challenge) and 138 (use any TCP holiday stamps). You can click on either number to be directed to Alma's blog for the challenge details. This fun little TCP card is also my (late) SFYTT card for this week, the last SFYTT of 2010. I've used the sketch from 10/8/2010 which you can see here.

My card uses two different sets from The Cat's Pajamas and of course, that splendiforous CutUps Snowflake die:
We were snowed in yesterday and while you'd think I would have had plenty of time to get my SFYTT card posted...it just wasn't so. You know how it goes...hubby needs your attention, the kids need your attention, etc...so, I apologize for my tardiness!

Jen del Muro
Amy Sheffer
Amber Hight
Jodi Collins
Megan Lock
Sony Christoph
Susan Liles
Kelly Lunceford
Leigh O'Brien

Last, but not least: a fond farewell to Jenn Diercks, who is parting from the SFYTT team, and a warm welcome to Kerry Johnson, who is joining the SFYTT team!

Have a great Sunday, all!
Amy



2 comments:

Leigh OBrien said...

This is so great, Amy! I really love how you've highlighted the sentiment in the circle on the snowflake. That's you...you're an idea gal!!

I've been thinking about you all day and wondering about the snow. That's just craziness. And why does it have to snow on a weekend anyway. That stuff should save for the school days, IMHO! Know what you mean about everyone needing your attention though...then nothing gets done, right?!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is simply adorable Amy! That bunny is so fun! Stay nice and warm and enjoy the snow! My neck of the woods is still waiting for some! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...