Pages

For Sale

Monday, December 13, 2010

TCP Tuesday 139: Sketch Challenge



I've used this week's TCP Tuesday sketch to fashion a fun & festive gift card holder. The front embellishment piece was made with some of my most favorite ribbon topped with a felt snowflake, button and rhinestone. You don't recognize that gorgeous snowflake?! It's none other than our CutUps Snowflake die from The Cat's Pajamas. It's a "must have"!



Here's a peek at the inside of the holder, showing off a Christmas sentiment from Your Gift. Oh, and if you look up at the open flap in this picture, you'll also notice another CutUps die at work--Big Scallop. It gives that nice "finished off" look.

Just in case you're wondering, here are the dimensions of the gift card holder, for your "more efficient" crafting needs (that means, give me the darn measurements so I don't have to figure it out on my own, taking precious time away from my family): cut card base 4" x 9.25"; score at 1.75" and 6". Ü

Stop by Alma's blog for all the TCP Tuesday deets...

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Amy


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...