Pages

For Sale

Thursday, October 28, 2010

TCP Tuesday 132: Miss Ewe!

It's a color challenge for TCP Tuesday this week: red, pumpkin and pink! I decided to go with an open image -- "doodle on your notebook paper" sorta look with a stripey scarf for my cute little ewe (Sheepish). I've also used The Cat's Pajamas' CutUps banner die to reinforce our color theme with "ewe" stamped in Versamark using our Nightie Alphabet.

This card is for my TCP buddy, Leigh, cause I miss her! Leigh recently had surgery for a herniated disc in her neck that was causing the problems with her shoulder and arm. I can't wait for her to get back in the saddle and wow us with her TCP creations again! On that note...Leigh, don't be waitin' by the mailbox for this card--you know it always takes me forever to get them mailed!

As for the TCP Tuesday deets, link your card to Alma's blog and check out our hipster hostess, Sony, for more eye candy using this week's color combo.

~Amy

2 comments:

Broni said...

OMG this is sooooo darn cute! I love it!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is darling Amy! I love the scarf! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...