Pages

For Sale

Thursday, October 7, 2010

School Staff Appreciation Cards

I was asked to make cards to be placed in gift baskets for our school kitchen staff, maintenance crew and bus drivers. Here's what I came up, with the bus card created using a purchased template from Lynn Pratt.

ETA: In case you're wondering why I've left the horizontal layer hanging over the edge...these are card fronts, trimmed to 4 3/4 x 6 3/4" that will be placed on 5x7" cards that are currently being distributed for staff signatures.

Bus Drivers

Maintenance Crew


Kitchen Staff


Thanks for stopping in...be back Saturday with my SFYTT card!
Amy

3 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

These are all awesome! You're so amazingly creative!

Broni said...

These are just fabulous, Amy! Everyone is sure to appreciate such awesome cards!! You rock!

Erika H. said...

Wow...how inspiring! I really need to get back to stamping!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...