Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TCP Tuesday 114: Stay Cool!


Leigh is our hostess for this week's TCP Tuesday, and she's got a fun sketch. Click on over to her blog for the details and the original sketch.

I used By The Sea for my card, stamping that cute whale on a scrap of ledger paper, cutting him out, coloring his tongue pink and be-jeweling his eyes. Other than that, I left him pretty plain because I wanted my card to be clean and simple. The felt waves layer is from a scrap of felt I'd die cut with my PTI eyelet lace border, leaving this cute mini wave...gotta love leftovers! Finally, I used my MFT cloud trio die, using the larger for the sentiment, stamping it once in Cool Caribbean and a second time in black.

Have a great day, and if you're in the midst of a hot spell wherever you are...stay cool!
~Amy

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Where's the "like" button!!! colors, polka dots, felt, it's all so good!

Alma de la Rosa said...

This card is awesome. LOVE that paper you pieced for the whale. Who woulda thunk it?

Michele Boyer said...

Eeek! This is sooo cute! I love the whale and felt!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...