Pages

For Sale

Monday, April 12, 2010

TCP Spring Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the TCP Tuesday #105 blog hop featuring 5 ( yes 5!) new sets being released at The Cat's Pajamas today! My card features Joyride using the colors and circles from Toni's inspiration piece. I dry embossed the chocolate layer with a SU! texturz plate and then added a couple circles using pieces of Basic Grey paper (green) and Couture Cardstock (turquoise from the Spring Valley Collection). My offset ribbon is also from SU! in Regal Rose topped with a matchy-matchy button which is tied with button twine from TCP.



I decided that my chocolate Easter bunny is on her Vespa high-tailing it from anyone who's craving chocolate (me!)...and could you BE more envious of that bright green Vespa?! I tell you what--all 5 of these newly released sets are "must haves" in my book...just too fun! Stay tuned for more TCP fun this week as I share more samples from the rest of the sets. BTW, I used my much-loved Copics for all of my coloring today.

Ok, so you may have arrived here from Joanne's blog or just happened by, but from here I want you to hop along to Sonja's blog for more inspirational pieces! Now, once you create your TCP Tuesday creation using Toni's inspiration piece, be sure to link to Alma's blog for your chance at all the TCP Tuesday goodness outlined in Toni's post!

Happy hoppin'!
~Amy

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Like how you used those colors from the inspo piece big and bold!!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Love colors in the cards and the bold shapes. You are a master. Now where's the cork?

toners said...

Ooooh!! I love the use of the neutral background and all those cool colors!

love2stamp said...

Love the design and colors of your card... very cute and eye-catching!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

Love this card - it's simple and it's not!! How is that even possible? Only you Amy I swear :)

Chris said...

that bunny on the vespa is a riot

daisydilly (vicki) said...

love the bunny and his wheels. Great card

Lisa T said...

Stunning! Love the bow - it's so perfect and the color is gorgeous!

Valerie said...

I just adore, absolutely adore, your style!

Kelly Lunceford said...

I love all of the cards you have done recently. I haven't had any time to blog hop, but I wanted to let you know that I Love your designs. You always do such a great job! I hope all goes well this weekend! Hugs, Kelly

Becky Carafa said...

Love this, I made a card inspired by it! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...