Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Skating with Sprinkle

Yesterday marked TCP Tuesday #82, with Joanne as our HHWTM and a cool color challenge. I'd hoped to give you a fun sneak peek at a soon to be released set from TCP, but it just wasn't working. Instead, I pulled out Kitty Christmas and inked up skating Sprinkle. I see Sprinkle has opted for her hand muff in lieu of her mittens to keep her hands toasty warm while she's out on the pond, working on her Triple Lutz, leaving her mitts on a nearby snowflake! Ü



I added a few background snowflakes from Deck the Hall, sparkles here and there (Ranger Stickles), a sparkling Thickers "hi" (sounds like your lisping), and a fun button tied length of rope twine. The patterned paper is from Making Memories Mistletoe collection. Oh yes, and those hand drawn black lines edging the tag...yes, sadly those are my doing. After assembling the entire card, I decided that the tag needed "something" to make it pop...so I attempted to draw the lines with everything else attached (and in the way!)...why do I do that?! Are you like me, adding things here and there after the fact?! Sometimes it works out, sometimes it don't (excuse the improper grammar, it just seemed to help me make my point)!

Be sure to come out and play with us this week using this cool color combo and your favorite TCP stamps! Look to Joanne's blog for all the swanky deets and link your creation to Alma's guest book slide show. One last thing before I go...there will be a whole slug of swanky new TCP sets released in 2 weeks, so be sure to mark TCP Tuesday (10/10/09) on your calendar for the TCP Holiday Hop featuring awesome eye candy--I can't wait!

Amy

4 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is darling! I love that Kitty! I haven't inked her up for a while! I may take some time out today and try and use this color combo! It is fab! You did a great job!

Janine said...

How sweet is this!! I love the color choices Amy!!
Christmas is on my mind 24/7 now.

Valerie said...

So darling, exactly what I always expect for you! I just love the raveled button treatment!

Unknown said...

Love the color combo! the ribbon, snowflake and mitten are really cute. Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...