Pages

For Sale

Saturday, October 3, 2009

happy B-day {SFYTT)


It's a new month and that means a whole new month of fabulous SFYTT conjured by the sketch master, Jen del Muro! I needed a break from the holiday stamping I've been doing that past few weeks and remembered this new set I got from CHF, Sweet Bee. There are so many possibilities with this set (baby, birthday, hubby, sweet heart), and although it's a bit intimidating to me right now, I do believe I will have the best luck using the "less is more" theory of creativity. I know what you're thinking--this card is anything but "less is more", but really, the stamping is pretty minimal, just lots of different patterns going on--sorry if it makes your eyeballs wonky!

The combination of paper is Cosmo Cricket Early Bird (red polka dot), Jenni Bowlin (black/cream prints) and a bit of SU! So Saffron. The fun accessories include a circle of rhinestones from Me and My Big Ideas, buttons from Papertrey Ink as well as the button twine, ribbon by Offray and a stick pin from Heidi Grace. Oops, just about forgot about the fun felt ric rac--also by Offray.

Let's get on with it and see what the SFYTT sisters have for us:

Jen & (new!) October Guest Designer
Amy
Kelly
Susan

and...we just might have a new SFYTT sistah with us today: Leigh O'Brien (yeah!!)

Have a great World Card Making Day today!

12 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! Is there anything you can't do?!? I LOVE this! The colors and design are amazing!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Uh-Oh! I think I am in trouble! I believe that is a must have set for me! LOL! I am in love with this design! Absolute perfection!!!

Melody said...

I really like your card! I love the colors.

Susan R. Opel said...

OH! This card is DIVINE, Amy! Happy WCMD!

Sue McGettigan said...

Wow that's gorgeous!! Happy WCMD to you :)

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is so great, Amy! Love how you interpreted the sketch and your color combination!

Jenn said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Jessy said...

BEAUTIFUL card Amy!! Love all the different papers and designs!!

DeeDee said...

Beautifully done. Love how you mixed the lines.

Unknown said...

this is amazing, I love it.

Amy Sheffer said...

Holy COW, girl! This is A-MAZING!!

Chris Smith said...

Your colors and textures here are fanatastic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...