Pages

For Sale

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Believe SFYTT

I fell in love with this and a few of the other PTI sets from their September release, and if I remember correctly, I told you I'd be back with a few more PTI designs using those purchases. I'm holding true to my word with today's SFYTT card that's a little fun, a little formal and a little, perhaps, masculine.



The colors are Not Quite Navy, Old Olive and Real Red, with a fun cork circle and a couple of buttons. I topped the larger button with a gold jingle bell because the stocking paired with the Believe sentiment reminded me of the The Polar Express and it's message of believing...ah, can't wait to start playing that holiday music and preparing for Christmas! Lastly, I stamped a row of Text Style across the olive layer and tied it up with PTI artichoke grosgrain, layering it over a piece of designer series paper from the current SU! Holiday Mini.

Let's see what the girls are up to:

Jen & Lorelie
Amy
Kelly
Leigh
Susan

Have a great weekend!

Card ingredients
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Christmas Cocoa DSP, Vanilla
Ink: NQN, RR
Stamps: Stocking Prints, Tree Trimming Trio, Text Style BG
Embellishments: cork, buttons & avocado ribbon (PTI), jingle bell

8 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Girl, you blow me away! LOVE this! The cluster on the cork circle is amazing!!

Unknown said...

Love the cork, love the jingle bell, just LOVE it. Totally adorable!

Leigh OBrien said...

Loving your fun cork layers these days, Amy. You are always sooo innovative!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

These colors are great, Amy! Love the cork addition!

Kelly Lunceford said...

So adorable as always! I love the colors, patterns and texture on this! Great job!

Jen said...

beautiful! i love the cork with it...beautiful!!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Crikey, AMY! The designs you are doing are blowing me away!

Janine said...

This is beautiful Amy!! I have a room downstairs that houses all my little "belives". I collect them and put them up all over the place!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...