Pages

For Sale

Friday, July 24, 2009

Porthole Trio

When I first saw this trio of TCP dudes in their portholes, I immediately thought of a SCS challenge card I'd done a few years ago using a trio of Halloween images that I just loved and still have today in my "card stash". I pulled it out and used it as my inspiration. Today's card features images from By The Sea, embellished with yummy Candy Sprinkles ribbon, a shrinky dink'd sentiment and Glitzy Glitter--all available from The Cat's Pajamas!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday! I'll be back tomorrow with a new SFYTT...

2 comments:

anamarie said...

I love every stinkin' card you make with Poochie and Pals. As always, too cute!

Kelly Lunceford said...

I love this, Amy! I loved your halloween card, too! I totally remember it! You always do such great work! Absolutely darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...