Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tomorrow is...



...National Nurses Day, so I thought I'd share another From the desk of creation that I made for our staff to give to our school nurse. This one uses retired SU! colors and papers in Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Spring Silhouettes dsp along with PTI ribbon in New Leaf as well as a button from their vintage white/cream button mix.



One different element in this desk organizer is a 5x8 covered notepad for "Nurse Notes", along with the standard one panel personalized notecards/envies and pair of jumbo clips that I've included in each of the organizers I've made thus far. The notebook paper stamp, bandage and cross stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms, and the alphabet is from PTI (Fresh Alphabet).



Thanks for stopping by for a look-see today!

4 comments:

Jenn Embry said...

Very pretty. I love the softness of the colors.

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is beautiful! You have used some of my favorite paper! This is such a great idea to use up some of my old cardstock and coordinating DSP! I am sure the secretaries and nurses are so thrilled! Great job as always!

Jackie Pedro said...

What a beautiful project, Amy! I love what you have been doing with Lauren's template!!

Jenny Gropp said...

Fantastic project!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...