Pages

For Sale

Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Fling Challenge

Nichole Heady and Papertrey Ink has issued a Spring Fling Challenge that you can read all about here. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish my card in time to be entered in the contest to win a free stamp set, but I wanted to finish it all the same. I was really taken with Becky Oehlers' inspiration piece with all its bright colors, especially the green, accented by black and buttons! So without further adieu, here's my card:



I combined my current favorite PTI sets, Damask Designs and Guidelines Two, both of which are stamped on more of my gramma's vintage organ music that you've read about for the past few posts. My color scheme is: Purely Pomegranate, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, and of course--black! I also used my Top Note Bigz die to mimic the headboard in the inspiration piece and added a few buttons as well.

Thanks for taking a peek!

7 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Oooh! It's GORGEOUS! I really love all of your projects with the sheet music! These colors are fantastic!

Dana Gustafson said...

i love your stamping layered over the sheet music. TOtally cool!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

This is fabulous!!! Love how you stamped right on the dsp. Great look.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Lori Craig said...

killing me...you are killing me....

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is amazing! I loved her inspiration piece, too! YOu captured it perfectly! I love it!

Daniela F. said...

Wow!! Love the music paper and the colors you picked :-)

Jennifer said...

What a great idea to use the sheet music. Looks fantastic! Great inspiration for us all!! Thanks...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...