Pages

For Sale

Friday, May 29, 2009

Release the Happy Campers!


http://s3.amazonaws.com/basec/959295/1976801/5-29-09.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=1RF809NDDCNB7616HJ02&Expires=1243605907&Signature=8F11kxRc5F%2FRI%2Fc759cjVj5cn78%3D

Today is The Cat's Pajamas release day for two absolutely swanky sets, Happy Camper and Nightie. Happy Camper has everything you need to stamp yourself into campy happiness, and the new alphabet set, Nightie is equally as swanky-wonderful! Click on the banner above to take you to TCP so you can see the delightfulness of which I'm speaking for yourself, and order (of course!) while you're there!

As promised--two more samples I created using the new sets along with coordinating buttons and ribbons that are also available from TCP--whoo hoo! Just a little chatter about the campy creations and then I've got to be on my way. The first is a square card filled with picnic baskets for you to fill in order to "feed da' bears" using Cosmo Cricket's Happy Camper paper collection.




The second creation is a hand stitched wall hanging of sorts. I stamped the images onto linen using Ranger Distress Ink in Walnut and then started stitching away using DMC floss in a variety of colors. I'd been wanting to incorporate some stitching into my stamping, so what better time than for a TCP release party, eh?!






Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to get yourself over to The Cat's Pajamas for some stamping fun and folly today!

9 comments:

Valerie said...

ACCCKKKK! Amy, first the CUTE little bags on the card and then the over the top cute wall hanging, LOVE them!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable wall hanging! That bear is so cute and I really like the buttons!! The card is awesome too. So funny! You are so talented!

Jody Morrow said...

I LOVE your projects! OMG how cute!

Elaine said...

OMG - Home run with these!! Love all!!

Kathy K said...

OMG both of these projects are amazing!!!!

That wall handing nearly knocked me over! Awesome job! :)

janetwmarks said...

I love this card with the baskets. What a great idea!

Lori Craig said...

SHUT UP!! These are adorable! The wall hanging is the bomb! Truly.

Michele Boyer said...

AMY! These are both fabulous!!! WOW! I LOVE the purses and the wall-hanging is ADORABLE!

Cindy Major said...

I do cross stitch on the side, so I absolutely love this!! What a great frame you've done with the branches - totally cute! :)

Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...