Pages

For Sale

Saturday, May 30, 2009

K&Co. SFYTT!


Today's SFYTT card uses lots of fun new stuff from K&Co.--Fresh Paint glitter paper pack and patterned paper from the 12x12 Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse collection. And, let's not forget Jen's fun sketch! If you play along with the sketch, be sure to use the keyword: SFYTT when uploading to SCS, and/or drop a link over at Jen's blog.

I kept my layers pretty simple and straightforward because these fun papers are doing all the work today. I used clear acetate (is that an oxymoron; is acetate always clear? one must wonder...) because I didn't want to cover up any of the paper patterns and thought it was a fun look with the glittery letters cut from my Red Tag alpha dies. I think that's about it, so it's time to check out the rest of the SFYTT sisters!

Jen & Julie (thanks for a great month as guest designer!)
Amy
Carole
Kelly
Susan

Have a great weekend all! I'm hanging with my family this weekend--can you believe they all came home to help me celebrate the big 4-0? Swell people I tell ya Ü

7 comments:

Kathyc on SCS said...

Hi right back at you and a BIG Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful weekend with your company!

Amy Sheffer said...

Happy Birthday, Amy!! Adorable card - love those fun papers!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Amy! I hope you have a wonderful day! I love your card! It is so fun and fresh! Great papers and bellies! So cute!

Jenn said...

Fabulous! I love everything about this card! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

Happy Birthday, Amy!! 40 is a great time!! Love your card!

Jen del Muro said...

totally cute! love the use of acetate!

Michele Boyer said...

Very cute, Amy! I love the bit of acetate! Happy birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...