Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Camper!

I've got a of couple happy campers to show you today. I'll start out with this week's TCP Tuesday challenge, number 59 if you're keeping track. This week it's a sketch challenge hosted by Miss Swanky, Carole Burrage, so check out her blog post for the sketch and then link your card there if you can play along. If you upload to Splitcoast, be sure to use the keyword: TCPTUES59. The rest of the challenge deets are posted there as well, including the blah-blah about how you can become the monthly Swankiest Stamper and win $25 swanky doll-hairs, and then you could be a happy camper, too!



Now all that being said, you're probably taking a peek at my happy camper card and wondering where in the blue blazes I got these so-darn-cute&fun stamps, right? Well, they can be yours on May 29th when Alma from The Cat's Pajamas introduces two new and swanky sets, so stay tuned for more sneak peeks and be sure to check out my fellow cat-packers (see sidebar for links) for their peeks as well!

On to the next happy camper in my life. Last night it happened to be my 20 month old, George. DH brought him home a new Packer bike and did his eyes light up! A few days ago, George spied the older kids' bikes hanging in the garage and of course thought he should (and could) ride them. So, what does Dad do: takes one down and proceeds to help George ride around the driveway. As I witnessed this endearing situation, I could only think to myself: oh, great now I'll be helping George ride that over-sized bike all summer long, in between visits to my chiropractor from bending over so much, right? I've got a new lease on summer now that George has his own bike with training wheels and a new bike helmet to boot! Here he is in all his Packer bike glory:






Best wishes for a happy camper kinda day!

8 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Your little guy is adorable!!! Love that smile! :)

And that camper. Oh man. I'm a sucker for campers! I LOVE your card!

Julia Aston said...

Love your camper card - fun paper and stamps! and what a cutie little George is!!

toners said...

Oh, what a pair of cuties! The card and especially your little dude!

Valerie said...

Cute card, Amy! But tell me this, how on earth is he old enough for a bike, didn't you JUST have him?!

Pam Speidel said...

Your card is SO FUN! Love the image, layout and your coloring brings it to life! Your son is adorable and looks like a very HAPPY CAMPER! :)

Katie said...

Love this card!! And your little guy is just too cute!

Lori Craig said...

Oh my... what a darling little guy! Love that bike, and I'm glad that you won't be trekking to the chiropractor everyday. More money for stamps! :) I went to Minneapolis this week, but it was a really quick trip. I'm planning to come back later in the summer. I'll let you know so we can get together! :)

Michele Boyer said...

What an ADORABLE little guy, Amy! Awwww!

Adorable card too! I love the camper and the big button!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...