Pages

For Sale

Monday, May 18, 2009

Great Friend



Today's is Mary's birthday, and she's a great friend, so how fitting to use my new SU! set, Great Friend to make her gift, right?! If you're wondering where her matchy-matchy birthday card is, you're just going to have to come back next Saturday to see it and here's why: I used one of Jen del Muro's awesome sketches for next Saturday's SFYTT on Mary's card so of course I can't spill the beans!



Another great stamping/pretend friend of mine is the Val Stangle, so why not case one of her cards for the birthday gift? She's such a gracious friend that she didn't mind me showing it to all of you here on my blog--that's just how great she is I tell ya. Click here to see the inspiration for the set of cards that inspired me. I just love everything Val has been doing with this stamp set.



Happy Birthday, Mary Ü

Supplies
Stamps: Great Friend
Paper: Parisian Breeze Specialty dsp, Choc Chip, Baja Breeze, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: felt flower(SU!), buttons (PTI chocolate; SU! Baja Breeze), circle punch, Nestability scallop circle, Offray chocolate ribbon, PTI Timeless Template From The Desk Of

6 comments:

Valerie said...

"pretend friend" humpff! LOVE this set, Amy! Mary's going to love it, too!

Jenn said...

What a great gift Amy! Love these colors together and the cards are just lovely! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and the card layouts. Awesome!

Jackie Pedro said...

Fantastic!! Love the layout of the cards...

Christina Fischer said...

This is fantastic, Amy! I always love your sets -- this one is certainly no exception!! :)

Michele Boyer said...

Wow! That is an awesome set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...