Pages

For Sale

Friday, May 15, 2009

From The Desk Of x4


My mom instructed me NOT to spend money on her for Mother's Day, so as a dutiful daughter, I followed her command. Now, that being said: any of you that know me well and are reading this post have most likely burst into laughter because you know how I hate doing what people tell me to do, especially my mom. Listen up, cause I'm here to say that I think I may be on the verge, at the cusp of finally growing up, allowing myself to be bossed around. I guess it's 'bout time since I'll be ringing in the big 4-0 very soon.

Where's this all leading? Of course I didn't actually spend any money on Mom, but I did make her something of course-duh?! Guess what I made her? My latest and greatest favorite: From The Desk Of (PTI Timeless Template) ala Urban Oasis DSP, and I have to admit--I loved it so much, especially the covered 5x8 note pad, that I didn't want to give it away, but I did. See--I'm really starting to grow up! Papertrey's Fresh Alphabet was the perfect complement to the fresh, modern look and feel of the Urban Oasis paper--a great match.

Here is the whole sha-bang set and below that are pictures of 3 other desk organizers I made for a friend of mine to give away as gifts. I love these organizers but I'm ready for a new Timeless Template, so stay tuned!



Alex's zebra stripes...


Christina's fresh spring...


Steph's punchy pink kiwi...


Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another fun sketch from Jen for Saturday's SFYTT!

5 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! You've been busy! I love all of your projects... but the Urban Oasis kit is my fav! It's PERFECT!!!

Jenn said...

These organizers are all great! Love the zebra prints! :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Totally going to CASE these from you... be on the lookout! PS -- I think I'm going to HAVE to go to CHA... forgot we were having a 40th b-day celebration!

Julia Aston said...

These are wonderful Amy! I love each one - I have this template and haven't used it yet - I've been inspired!

Jackie Pedro said...

You rock....so inspiring!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...