Pages

For Sale

Saturday, May 2, 2009

A {dot} of tea


Two (new to me) PTI sets, Tea for Two and Polka Dot Basics, for Jen's Saturday SFYTT today. The dotted layers as well as the sentiment layer are stamped on more of that vintage organ music from my Grandma (more on that in yesterday's post...) and I am pleased with the result. Other fun details today are the tippy teapot and pierced steam. Just makes you want to sing "I'm a little teapot", doesn't it?!

Not much time for chatter this morning, I can hear DH and George out in the garden and George doesn't sound so happy...mommy to the rescue! Be sure to check out the rest of the SFYTT gals as well as Jen's May Guest Designer--you won't want to miss her! I'm sure they all have something "reeeaaal" nice stamped for us today.

Jen & GD
Amy
Carole
Kelly
Susan

6 comments:

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

Love this, Amy! I {heart} how you tilted the tea pot! So cute!

Jackie Pedro said...

Fantastic! Love the fun, bright colors! That song will be stuck in my head all day...thank you very much! LOL!

Amy Sheffer said...

This is so awesome, Amy!! Love the color combo, the tilted teapot and the "steam" - so well done, friend!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

I love this! You did such a great job! I love every last bit of this! Great mix of stamps, patterns, etc! You always do such a great job!

Julie said...

Amy this is so cute and clever! Oh I just love these colors! :)

Julia Aston said...

Love the bright colors on this Amy! so creative tipping the tea pot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...