Pages

For Sale

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Damask Congratulations

Just a quick post to share my SFYTT card that I actually made last week by mistake; a little mix up with the sketches which I luckily caught before posting this card! Ü



BTW, I {heart} this sketch so very much that I actually used it on several other cards this past week. I'll try and share them with you next week.

Can't wait to see what the team has come up with:

Jen and guest designer Julie
Amy
Carole
Kelly
Susan

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

5 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is gorgeous, Amy! I am seriously in love with that color combo! Great embossing, too! It really makes the card pop!

Amy Sheffer said...

I love what you've done with the sketch, Amy! And this is too pretty to have kept under wraps for a whole week :) How did you do that? Awesome color combo!

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty! I love the bold color combo!

Michele Boyer said...

This is gorgeous, Amy! I love the colors and the pop of the black gingham on the pink!

Melody said...

Love the bold colors and your take on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...