Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sprinkle gone a-hunting...

Here it is again, TCP Tuesday! Toni has issued an inspiration challenge for us today, featuring this set of glasses from the Museum of Modern Art. The glass with the spikes of grass caught my eye right off the bat, and what better than dew-laden grass for Sprinkle to go a-hunting for some gourmet mice?!

I pulled in a bit of light blue from one of the other glasses as my sentiment strip and secured it with two white jumbo brads. Sprinkle is stamped on the front of the clear card base in Stazon and the grass is adhered to the inside back of the card, so in order to get a shot of the card that gave the impression of Sprinkle out hunting in the tall grass, I had to hold the card together for the photo. I hope you get the idea Ü

Click here to get all the challenge deets from Toni's blog, and remember to use the keyword: TCPTUES56 when uploading to SCS and leave a link on Toni's blog to your swanky creation so we can see it on Alma's Holey Moley Monday slideshow.

7 comments:

toners said...

Amy, this is beautiful!

Kelly Lunceford said...

I love it! Clear cards are some of my faves! I love your take on the inspiration piece! Great job!

Julia Aston said...

What a super acetate card Amy! I love the grass - great inspiration!

Shel9999 said...

OH! I LOVE your clear card! They're always so tricky to pull off (for me, anyway). Yours is adorable!

Vivienne Yuan said...

ya...It's a special card!!Like the cute cat!!

Cindy Major said...

Fabulous clear card!!! I love the look - and pretty choice of colours, too!

Cindy :)

SueB said...

SO stinkin' cute, Amy - it's my fav of the inspiration cards - TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...