Pages

For Sale

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Perfect {SFYTT} Pair

I said earlier this week (maybe just one of those conversations with myself, can't remember) that I wanted to embark upon a self-imposed challenge to incorporate some of my retro-modern, fun loving TCP images with my latest fling with anything vintage. Well, this card isn't exactly characteristic of vintage, but it is clean and simple and incorporates both Poochie (TCP) and my attempt at a vintage looking patterned paper.

What's this crazy color combination you ask? Well, it's one that I fell into this week while making a birthday card for my brother: Kiwi Kiss and Not Quite Navy--love, love, love it! For today's SFYTT card, I also added a bit of Chocolate Chip. I'm by no means an expert on metro-sexual, but I'd venture a guess that it might be considered somewhat MS--what with it's off-blue and splash of funky green, all grounded by brown. Anyone with me on this one? Ü

Enough chit-chat! Below are links to Jen and her fabu April Guest Designer, Kimberly Crawford--snaps for Kimberly on a great month; the rest of the SFYTT clan, and finally a so-so picture of the birthday card I referenced above.

Jen/Kimberly
Amy
Carole
Kelly
Susan

Happy Birthday, Matt! Sorry you're not going to get this card for awhile since I forgot to write your zip code on the envie and then forgot that I'd forgotten the zip until I'd already mailed it. It's just been that kinda week, folks! Ü



Ingredients
Stamps: Guidelines 2, Damask Designs (PTI); Poochie big and small (TCP)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Kraft, Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Ink: same as paper, plus craft White
Accessories: copper brads, NQN brads, Signo white gel pen, felt fusion flower, KK corduroy button, Chit Chat rub-ons

4 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Will be trying this color combo and sketch. :) Love your cat card!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is amazing! I love it! You are the queen of TCP! I am so glad they asked you to be on their Design Team! You are the perfect addition! I am sorry about the missing zip code. I am always doing those types of things! Ugh! They won't care that it is late once they get this gem in their hands anyway! LOL!

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

You + TCP = perfection!

Amy Sheffer said...

Ditto the others ... you are so perfect for TCP!! Love what you've done here with this very cool color combo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...