Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's TCP Tuesday, peeps!

My good buddy, Carole is hostessing the TCP Tuesday challenge (number 55 if you're keeping track) and here are all the details. She's offering up a swanky little sketch challenge and I decided to make it my own, reversing the side of the embellishment trio and straying from the 3 definitive panels of the sketch, instead blending them all together with one being this yummy 1" wide hot pink grosgrain I picked up at Walmart.



Poochie just had a bath in Crystal Effects and is sporting a nice, shiny coat! A smaller version of Poochie was used along with my PTI Guidelines 2 set to create made-to-order patterned paper that you see on the upper portion of the sketch. A button topped bow and a trio of jumbo black brads (I know, they're hard to see) round out the embellishments on this swanky little number.

Come play along with us and be sure to use the keyword TCPTUES55 when you upload to Splitcoast, and if you're a bloggin' buddy, drop a link to your blog over at Mother's Little Helper.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

What a fun card. Love the color combo, that gorgeous pink ribbon and your patterned paper! :)

Chris said...

Very cute...the colors are amazing together and that shiny dog is adorable.

Christina Fischer said...

Okay... I LOVE this! The patterned background, the layout, the ribbon treatment -- all of it is fabulous! :)

Cindy Major said...

This has just the perfect retro feel! Love the colors!

I'm so glad I found your blog today. So many wonderful things to see on it! :D

TSF!
Cindy

Michele Boyer said...

How sweet! I love how you incorporated the sentiment!

Maureen said...

OMGoodness, I LOVE this card!! The ribbon color pops and I adore your background!! I don't why I never thought of using Guide Lines with any other images besides PTI - what a great idea!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This *is* swanky! Such a great design, as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...