Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am a smitten kitten!

Remember the "smitten kitten" line from Friends? It was TOW (the one with)...where Phoebe tells Monica she's SO much the smitten kitten with Dr. Richard Burke (Tom Selleck). Oh how I loved that show and still do although I rarely watch any of the episodes I own on dvd.

Anywhoo, back to the stamping world: I am so the smitten kitten with my new PTI Damask Designs set---in L-O-V-E! Just arrived on my doorstep yesterday and had a little time to play around last night. Have you ever gotten one of those sets that you just love everything you see stamped with, and in turn it makes you nervous to even use? You want everything to be picture purr-fect (pun intended) every time you use it? I guess sorta like a first date, so to speak? Well, my first date left me wanting more. I don't think I'll be putting this set on the back burner anytime soon! In fact, I've already got another card waiting to be posted tomorrow, so stay tuned my little kit-kats!

Card deets
Stamps: PTI Damask Designs; CHF Broad Stripe backgrounder
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, mustard (unknown source)
Ink: Ranger Distress Walnut, Clearsnap Versamark
Accessories: scallop edge punch, chocolate twill (Taylored Expressions.com), button, linen thread, felt flower

5 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

OK. I'm not sure where you live... but we need to be neighbors! LOL! Everytime I get on your blog, you make me want a new stamp set! GORGEOUS card!

Jenn said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!! :D Love everything about it and such a fantastic color combo! :D

Can't wait to see what you have for us tomorrow! :D

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Ok, not only is your layout so pretty and you KNOW I'm a fan of your stamp set choice here (wink!), but your color combo is FABULOUS!! Can't wait to see what else you've been doing with Damask Designs!

Smooch!

Lori Craig said...

I did love friends.... sigh. Beautiful! Beautiful!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is gorgeous! I totally know what you are saying about that set, too! I own it, but haven't made a *finished* product with it yet. You have definitely inspired me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...