Pages

For Sale

Monday, April 6, 2009

Eeek!

I mentioned on my Saturday SFYTT post how I'd toiled with a card on and off for over 2 hours before I finally gave up and made this SFYTT card with my new love, Damask Designs. Well, wouldn't you know, the next morning, I took another look at my original card and decided it wasn't so bad after all. I poked at it here and there over the course of the weekend and came up with this version which I like very much! It couldn't BE more different than my Saturday SFYTT card.

Paper is from October Afternoon; stamps from My Cute Stamps; and embellishments include a mini library clip, machine sewing, and a half circle/star in the corner. Oh, and the notebook edge was inspired by my good friend, Carole Burrage. Instead of a larger notebook edge, she created a mini version using a small hole punch to make a smaller scale edge as shown on this card. Ain't it sweet?!

That's all for now, folks!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Glad it came together in the end for you! :) I think it's so cute - I love it!!

de said...

This is adorable!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Amy, you are so incredibly talented!! You can do just about any style...and make it amazing!! I love your fun, colorful card!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Of course, I loved your beautiful, elegant damask card, but I bet you can guess which of the two I like best!!! EEEK!!! :) Too cute, fun & BRIGHT!!! Makes me happy to look at!

Julie Campbell said...

Oh!!! This is so bright and FUN! My boys would love this! (Hey --- make sure to try out for the DT if you haven't already!!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...