Pages

For Sale

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello!

Just a quick post to share a card I quickly put together using some fun and happy colors with a splash of black. The sentiment is from CHF's Garden Friends and is one of my favorites--a stand alone in my book! I thought I had oodles of this polka dot organdy ribbon, but just enough to finish this card off, layered with a flower and pink button; all tied together with a piece of linen thread.

Hope this card brightens your day as much as it did mine, just making it!

Card deets:
Stamps--CHF Garden Friends
Ink--Versafine Onyx Black
Paper--Pink Passion, Apricot Appeal, Basic Black
Accessories--flower, button, linen thread, scallop edge punch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card Amy!! I love the bright colors. I have some bright color combos on my list to try and this card makes me want to use one of them next. It's a fun and happy card!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE this bright, cheery card, Amy! I'm glad you had enough of the dotted ribbon...it's perfect here!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Amy! So bright and fun!! Simply fabulous!!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Great card! I love the colors, the details and yes...that is a stand alone sentiment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...