Pages

For Sale

Monday, August 11, 2008

Final Fishing Invite!

If you tuned in for my last post, you heard about my cousin's request for a wedding shower invite in the colors of red and black with a fishing theme. Fast forward 12 hours, and here's our *final final* invite. I had no idea how fun and cool a fishing themed wedding invite could be until my cousin, Laura, brought the invite and we got going on the shower invites--it was very cool. The colors of the invite actually matched (retired) Baroque Burgundy, so our colors changed to BB, Black and Vanilla. I'm so pleased with the results!



Supplies:
Stamps: Angler (retired SU!), Hugs & Wishes, Mixed Messages
Paper: Baroque Burgundy, Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink: Palette Noir Black
Accessories: scallop circle punch, 1" circle punch, May Arts striped ribbon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is perfect, Amy!! How different (the theme)! I love that little hook/feathery thingy across the bottom. (Can you tell I know nothing about fishing? lol)

Broni said...

It's very elegant looking, but at the same time so much fun! Great invite!!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Love this Idea! Very fun, but elegant as well.

Unknown said...

Who would have thought you could make a fishing themed shower invite elegant? You certainly did it with a touch of whimsy with your bobber pull.

Will this fit in a standard envelope with the pull? Any chance you'd share the card dimensions and score line measurements? Thanks!

Erika H. said...

Oh my goodness...these are the most elegant bridal invites AND they are fishing themed...holy smokes...these are amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...