Pages

For Sale

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A double challenge...


...of this week's Color Challenge 178 and Sketch Challenge 188 over at SCS. The CC178 was to pick and use any, but only the retiring SU! In Colors, of which I chose Purely Pomegranate and Soft Sky. I watercolored the American Art Stamp Writing image with a blender pen and reinkers and then added Diamond Stickles to her pencil for some extra glitz to go along with the rhinestone trifecta! See that *Pomegranate* taffeta? That is actually vanilla taffeta sponged with PP ink--cool, huh?!

I'm truly sad to see the In Colors go, especially River Rock and Soft Sky; I'll miss them the most. While I'm truly delighted with a few of the new In Colors, the remainder need to grow on me a bit. How about you...which of the old In Colors leave you feeling a bit *verklempt*?! (I'm thinking I spelled that wrong!).

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Verklemmt?? Lucky for me I'm in Australia and don't need to worry about it til next April!! But I'm not real sure about Tangerine Tango! The Pink Pirouette is nice, though I know I'll miss Pomegranate the most...think I might have to start hoarding that one now :)

Anonymous said...

That image is just way toooo incredibly CUTE!!! LOVE what you did.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...