Pages

For Sale

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Western Hello!



I've been using this cute little western set from The Cat's Pajamas quite a bit lately, and I decided to stamp it on a piece of Basic Grey designer paper from their Recess line. I really liked the look of it without any paper piecing or color...it reminds me of black and white TV...you know, back in the *old days*, wink! My main image is stamped in Palette Noir Black ink as well as the sentiment from Cornish Heritage Farms For The Men set. A bit of ribbon and a sliver of black scallops finishes it off. Oops, almost forgot: I also stamped the buckin' bronco from FTM in Versamark on the Kiwi Kiss card base for a little added interest.

Happy trails y'all!

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute!!! I love it!!

~amy~ said...

LOVIN' the kiwi kiss and your black and white image...great combo!

Becky Rusher said...

This is so cute, Amy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...