Pages

For Sale

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday's Dirty Challenges...

Ok, so I'm really having fun with the daily challenges at SCS for Dare To Get Dirty '08, but I ain't gettin' nuttin' else done around my house, but that's ok, right?! Ü

Here are cards for Lauren and Jenn's challenges. Lauren challenged us to create a monochromatic card, and I chose to use shades of Really Rust, a color I don't often use. Jenn's challenge was an inspiration challenge. The inspiration piece can be found here as well as the info for Lauren's challenge--check it out!

Supplies

Stamps: Baroque, Carte Postale, Hugs & Wishes; PTI Text Boxed

Ink: Really Rust, Versafine Onyx Black

Paper: Really Rust, Vanilla, Black, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White

Accessories: scallop edge punch, 5/8" grosgrain

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Your cards are gorgeous!! I know what you mean though, I feel like I have stamped non stop since the challenges started!!

Kim Gasper said...

Both cards are fantastic! I especially love the brocade background one. I really wanted to use the brocade background for my card, but I don't own it.

Anonymous said...

SOO pretty! I love the monochromatic one! And the splash of green on the second is lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...