Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New In Colors!

Mr. Brown made a stop at my door yesterday with a SU! demonstrator preorder of the new scallop edge punch, In Colors '08 paper/stamp pads/reinkers, and a couple of the Decor Elements, and I have to admit my excitement over the new In Colors--much more excited than I thought I'd be! I just love the combo of Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red seen in both cards today! I didn't have a lot of time for new layouts, so you'll recognize the 3 1/4 x 6 1/2" card if you stop by Ink About Me with any frequency. The second card uses the same color combo with my favorite stamp from All Holidays. Not much time for chatter today...lots to do!

Supplies:

Stamps: Gina K How Sweet It Is; SU! All Holidays; CHF Pretty Pattern

Ink: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip

Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Chocolate Chip, PP, KK, RHR, Versamark

Accessories: Button Bouquet buttons (red), pink button, pink gingham, chocolate grosgrain, round tab punch, scallop edge punch

5 comments:

Kim Gasper said...

These are both darling cards. These colors do look pretty together. I'm really liking the new colors.

Christina Fischer said...

oooooo -- I think I'm lovin' the new colors! Maybe I should go ahead and place that order!!

Your cards are fantastic! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin these new colors and your cards are great!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Both of your cards are darling!!! Love the color combo!!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Amy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...