Pages

For Sale

Monday, July 7, 2008

More P&P!

If you tuned in yesterday, you saw the card I made using a piece of SU!'s retired Petals and Paisleys designer paper...well, the dp was still lying on my cutting table, so I used it again for today's baby card. I do that quite often--continue on down the same path until I tire of a stamp set, color scheme or designer paper. Today's card is nothing ground-breaking...a simple little paper pieced sailboat from Nursery Necessities. It seems that I can't sail this little boat without paper piecing it! I added two tiny button brads to the corner and a length of 5/8" Olive grosgrain for embellishments. You'll notice there isn't a sentiment--no place to stamp it on the front, so it will be found on the inside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Very cute!!! Love the paper pieced sailboat! :D

Becky Carafa said...

This is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love the paper-pieced boat!

Julia Aston said...

Love your little sail boat! great idea using just DP on your card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...