Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monday's Dirty Challenges


Yesterday's Dare To Get Dirty '08 Challenge Hostesses were Laurie and Jody. I combined their challenges to come up with this card using vellum (Laurie's challenge) and this ribbon as my inspiration (Jody's challenge). Fun challenges, Jody and Laurie! I'd been wanting to use this pink/green ribbon that I received from a friend, so Jody's ribbon challenge was the perfect launch pad for me. As for Laurie's challenge--I have to admit, I'm vellum challenged, so again--the perfect challenge for me! I stamped my CHF Pretty Pattern backgrounder in Pixie Pink onto the vellum and secured it with Green Galore tabs and brads. I like the softness the vellum adds to this baby card.

Stay tuned for Tuesday's challenge card(s)...each day two new challenges are posted at SCS for DTGD '08...and be sure to tune in on Sunday, when yours truly will be hosting a challenge as well!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Green Thumb & Mixed Messages; CHF Pretty Pattern backgrounder
Ink: Pixie Pink, Green Galore
Paper: Vellum, Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Whisper White
Accessories: ribbon, tab punch, brads

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love this Amy so fresh and pretty.

Christina Fischer said...

The stamped vellum looks perfect on here -- beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...