Pages

For Sale

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jen's Saturday Sketch!


Big news, ladies: I've been asked to join Jen del Muro's SFYTT Team! This means that each Saturday I'll be bringing you my version of Jen's Saturday Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT). I'm so excited to be part of this great group of women--a big honor for me! The other gals in the group are Carole, Shannan, Susan and Amy S. (aka Pickler!). Click on each of their names to see their versions of today's SFYTT.

Today's card uses PaperTrey Ink's set, Green Thumb; a set I've had for quite some time now, and one of those sets that I go back to again and again. I just love the strawberry and pea/sweet pea stamps and if you browse through my SCS gallery or my blog, you'll see those stamps used quite a bit! I paired the stamp with Soft Sky and Old Olive with pretty simple, straight-forward stamping. This lil' sweet pea measures 3x3.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out the SFYTT Team's creations and play along too!

8 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is sooo cute! Love this, Amy!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!!

Becky Carafa said...

Just adorable! Congrats on joining Jen's team!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is totally adorable! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh wow, i love this sketch and love your cards, i want to try this soon.

Erika H. said...

Congrats on joining Jen's team! I love this card...so adorable!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute card Amy!! Congrats on getting on Jen's team!!

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable, Amy! Love those little peas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...