Pages

For Sale

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Independence Day Celebration!


Happy (belated) Independence Day! We hosted a get-to-gether at our home yesterday, and with all the preparations, I didn't get a chance to sneak into my stamping (em, therapy) room for even a minute, except to occasionally pull pieces of ribbon or paper from George's mouth as he strolled through! I did, however, get a few minutes this morning to scrap (a rare thing for me!) a 6x6 page with one of my favorite photos from yesterday's party. The photo features both of my sons--Hank and George, along with their cousins, Jens and Anders...aren't they a handsome bunch?! I'm also sharing a few other photos from the day just in case any of my rellies stop by my blog.





Thanks for stopping by and have a relaxing weekend!

Supplies
Stamps: CHF For The Men
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Kraft, Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: star punch, ribbon, silver pen


3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a great page - love the colors and the stamp you used - and super pictures of your family celebration!

Erika H. said...

I love your scrapbook page...you are so talented. I would LOVE to see more pages!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful scrap page!! Great pics too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...