Pages

For Sale

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Featured Stamper #76!


I was so excited when I saw that my good friend, Susan was today's featured stamper over at SCS!! Susan or Susie has amazing talent, uses embellishements like no other and maintains a whoot-whoot blog as well! If you've never played along with the FS Challenge, today's the day! Click here to find out how to play; click here to see Susie's blog; and click here to see her SCS gallery.

To play along with the FS Challenge, you first select a card from the FS's gallery and then change it up in three different ways while keeping with the idea of the original card. My change-ups include stamps, designer papers and embellishments. Susie used an entire row of buttons, which I just love, but my card called for a single button. I think a row of buttons would have been too much for my single strawberry.
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Green Thumb
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Bella Rose dp, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories: button, grosgrain

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

What a wonderful card...I love that button, the background, the colors...fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...